How to get an Eligibility Certificate?
One can obtain an eligibility certificate by submitting to ‘the Registrar, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram-34’ a duly filled in application form for eligibility certificate along with the fee, attested copies of degree certificate, course certificate and TC from the institution where the candidate studied last.
The fees for each course is as given below:
1. All other Degree/diploma course: Rs.200/-
2. Professional and Post Graduate degree obtained from the Universities outside Kerala but within India: Rs.350/-
3. Degree / Certificate of Foreign Universities and Institutions: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment
You can make payments to the University through:-
1. Chalan at the University Cash Counter or FRIENDS Counters.
2. Crossed Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, University of Kerala (Only SBT draft payable at SBT Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram) or District Co-operative Bank DD payable at Head Office branch of State Co-op Bank, Thiruvananthapuram will be accepted.
Students from other States can send Demand Draft payable at SBI Main branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
However, applicants from outside the country may send DD from any scheduled bank.
3. Please add Rs.10/- as service charge while sending Demand Draft ( For example if the fee is Rs.50/-, you have to draw a DD for Rs.60/-)
Please write your name and the purpose for which the DD is drawn, on the reverse side of the Draft. This is applicable when you buy application form also.
4. In case you are using a downloaded form, please add the cost of the form (Rs. 10/) to the fee amount.